Friday, December 07, 2007

Kingdom Hearts 2

And in the end of the journey, our ways finded themselves above the same sky... the same destiny


Becouse in the book of memories is written our story. Our mission. Our hearts.
And I'm walking up the stairs of the Oblivion Castle, looking for my mind.
But one thing is sure for me: the Light door will be opened. Inside of me. In my heart.
For you.


Many things happened. Friends, enemies. Worlds, keyholes. Courage, brave, love. And for what?
To find you. And understand that I'll think about you, wherever you are. Becouse we're always togheter. And I'll never forget you. Forever, in my heart.
And the day will come. The day I'll see you again. To be in our story, in our adventure, across all the worlds. In the Kingdom Hearts.


And who knows? Starting a new journey may not be so hard... or maby it has already begun.





- We're back...
- You're home.




No comments: